Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Scott and Kira are about to fuck!
Derek and braeden just got done fucking!
Steve/Sam/Bucky Sam catches a cold and his super soldiers cheer him up
"Guys," Sam grumbles. "No."
Steve pauses in stacking the various boxes of pills, lozenges, and syrups on Sam’s bedside table. Bucky glances up from his spot on the floor, where he’s digging through Sam’s vinyl collection trying to find something “peppy.” The single Candy Girl is already blasting on the stereo and the biggest bowl of soup Sam has ever seen—seriously, this is Guinness World Record shit right here—is balanced precariously on a tray in Sam’s lap.
"But you’re sick," Steve says, like this fact makes it completely OK for Sam’s two boyfriends to go bonkers. "We’re just trying to make you feel better."
"Steve always liked to listen to music when he was sick," Bucky says.
"Steve also likes ketchup on his eggs. Not everything Steve likes is a good idea," Sam snaps.
"Wow. You are grumpy when you’re sick," Steve says.
"Do you need more soup?" Bucky asks.
"No, I don’t need—" Sam breathes out through his nose and counts to ten. "It’s just a cold. Tickle in my throat, snot in my nose, pain in my head. I don’t need you to baby. I just need to be alone to wallow in my disgusting sickness, okay? So just—go. Get some dinner, see a movie. Just let me get some damn sleep."
Sam’s not sure what’s worse, Steve’s “puppy abandoned on the side of the highway” look or Buck’s tight-jawed “of course I’d screw this up” self-loathing.
"If that’s how you feel," Bucky mutters, and shuts off Candy Girl.
"Yeah. We’ll get out of your hair." Steve picks up the tray with the giant soup bowl and, together with Bucky, starts shuffling toward the door.
Sam sighs. His head really does hurt. “Guys?”
They turn and wait.
"Is this one of those things where you’re freaking out about the weaknesses of my handsome-yet-non-superpowered self and don’t know how to properly express it?"
"Maybe," Bucky hedges. Steve nudges him with an elbow. "Yes."
"Surrounded by idiots," Sam grumbles, and flips back the bedsheets. "I am nine thousand degrees, by the way, but since I’m the best boyfriend in the world, you both can come cuddle up in here if it’ll help."
He doesn’t have to ask twice. He’s a supersoldier sandwich in less than an eyeblink.
"Hope you don’t mind snot," he says, then sneezes into Bucky’s chest.
- Donations for Darren Wilson mysteriously halt after reaching over $400K. Darren Wilson Gofundme page officially shut down!!!
- The “Support Darren Wilson” Facebook page is deleting comments about basic financial questions and is urging supporters to petition against the Mike Brown Fund
- Time uses the word “negrophobia” instead of “racism” and compares fear of spiders to fear of black people. Seriously.
- The truth about flash bangs
- Public art on Canfield: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- Video from the March on Ferguson
- Video from DC’s Mike Brown Rally
- 10 people from the Lost Voices organization are living in tents (x) until there is justice for Mike Brown
- Mike Brown’s family asks for 4 1/2 minutes of silence tomorrow instead of highway protest
Page 1 of 2577